Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Please pray for my baby.....

We brought Anna to Cincinatti to do the gtube surgery, here they have the expertise to do surgery on babies like her. She had her surgery on Wednesday. But they found a very narrow airway on her and put a breathing tube to save her. But now they are saying if they take the tube out she won't live. Even if she live , only for hours or days. Other option is putting a trach, but that is not a feasible solution for her with her disease. We have no other option other than taking the tube out and see what comes. Plan is to take it out today noon. Please pray for Anna. please pray for a miracle and her airway to heal. I need my baby back....

9 comments:

  1. i know other kids with EB who have trachs who do well....praying for you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with u an Anna for healing and love to surround her...also, I'm an rdeb patient and I live in Cincinnati...i would love to come and visit with u and Anna, to help in any way I can even if it's just to sit an pray an offer my support...850-748-0090...please call if u would like a supporting shoulder who can understand, to some degree, what ur going through...love and light, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for you. Maxdose with steroids for the airways! I also know jeb patients with trach that are doing "ok". love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby's with junctional eb mostly have to have trachs. I think it would help... Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for Anna. Lifting Anna up to our God and asking for His Healing hand to be on your precious daughter.

    Praying and praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I have permission to put Anna's picture and a link back from your blog to mine? I have a prayer blog and many people stop by and pray for the people that are on my list.

    http://cprezra823.blogspot.com

    Thank you,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord please put your loving arms around Anna and her family as they face this day. They will need your ever so powerful healing, compassion and love. In Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete