Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Bday my princess!!!


Today my precious girl turned two years old. We had a small party with a few close friends. Anna was so pretty in her beautiful pink dress her grand parents sent to her. Anna was so thrilled today. I will say this was the happiest day in her life. She was so happy to see the decorations, her gifts and seeing everyone. My brother was here with us also. I am posting one photo of her now. I will sure post more photos of her later this week....So busy lately, so hardly gets time to blog......




2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am so glad to hear that Anna is doing fine. I have been praying for her.

    Happy 2nd Birthday Anna! What a precious child of God you are.

    Praying and praying,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna molu...

    Wish you a very happy birthday:) Really happy to see her...
    She is a very beautiful child!!
    Always in my prayers dear..

    Aneyma

    ReplyDelete